Photos… Courtesy of Hardybreed.com
Frostbite Premier Winter Road Race
- 10-Mile Run at 9:00 AM » $30.00 early registration (through 12/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
- 2-Mile Run/Walk at 9:00 AM » $30.00 early registration (through 12/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
- Start and finish at FitClub West for both races.
- The course is an out and back route on paved roads with challenging hills.
- Traditional winter weather makes this a windy, chilly course.
- TAC certified.
Location and Time
Both races begin at 9:00 AM at:
2811 West Lawrence Avenue
A high quality windshirt vest in unisex sizing is included in the registration fee for the first 500 registrants.
Shirts available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Overall male and female finishers
- Overall masters male and female finishers
- Top three in male and female age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Friday, December 2nd, 4:00-7:00 PM
Memorial SportsCare of Illinois
New YMCA at Archer Elevator and Iles Avenue
Race Day Packet Pick-Up:
Sunday, December 4th, 7:30 – 8:30 AM
Race day packet pick-up and final registration is located at FitClub West.
Timing and Scoring
- The IPICO timing system will be used to time the race.
- Participants will receive a race issued tag with a zip tie in their packet.
- Participants are responsible for returning their issued tag after the race.
- A $15.00 charge will be assessed for any tag not returned.
- The tag is attached to the shoe during the race and triggers a sensor in the start and finish line mat to give an accurate account of each participant’s time on the course
Food and drink will be provided for racers at the post-race award ceremony and celebration inside FitClub WestQuestions?